WHAT CAN YOU DO?
1. Shop direct: arrange to pick-up orders straight from your local brewery.
2. Buy online: purchase from breweries with online deliveries or online retailers.
3. Support local bottle shops: look for the independent brewery seal in your local bottle shop, particularly with those who stock independent beer.
4. Buy a voucher: if you don't need beer straight away, purchase it now to inject some much-needed cash into the economy and arrange for collection/delivery at a later date.
5. Tell your mates about ‘keeping local alive’: it’s important that we practice mateship during these difficult times and share a message of support to all those in our local community.
Head to The Crafty Pint for full list of breweries and participating venues.